August 12, 2011

Sunshine and Sparkle


I have many things to be happy about....
1) For the first time since mid June, I am no longer living out of a suitcase

2) I finally get to see my friends who've been jetsetting around the world for the past 2 months

3) In a rare weather miracle, its 75 and sunny in Chicago!


Yesterday, after doing some errands in the morning, I got to swap summer stories with my friends over iced green tea. I was in the mood for a loose, summer outfit with some sparkle so I re-accesorized an outfit I've worn before. This skirt from Loft works in all seasons because it has a summery shape and fabric but the color and sequins are more suited for holiday parties. Perfect for a summer day around town.

I call this one "About To Get Hit By a Car"



No comments:

Post a Comment