August 26, 2011

New Friends


I feel very 'safari glam' in this outfit. The dress is simple enough, but throw on a few gold accessories and it looks perfectly pulled-together. I could deceive you and just say this dress is Calvin Klein, which technically it is, but I found it at the ever-surprising Costco. I always make sure to stop by their clothes section because they often carry brands like 7 Jeans, Lucky, Addidas and lots of Calvin Klein. You never know where you'll find those favorite pieces.

These earrings are also new, as of this summer. I got them on the street in Rome where an old man was selling beautiful gold-plated jewelry he made himself. At least that's what I got out of my minimal understanding of Italian. I pretended to browse his pieces for a few minutes, but these babies caught my eye right away.



{dress-Calvin Klein; earrings-Rome; belt-vintage; shoes-H&M}

No comments:

Post a Comment