August 19, 2011

Fall Shopping: Loft

 There's something about the beginning of school that makes me dream about preppy, classic clothes. Ok, not gonna lie, I always dream about classic clothes. Autumn collections just exude that preppy, back-to-school feeling. As I was perusing the Loft website (instead of filling out college apps, woops) I fell in love with the new fall looks. The dresses have slim pencil-skirts and interesting details that update the basic sheath. I love the 'broken leaves' pattern on a few of the blouses and skirts- its like a less sassy version of animal prints.

There usually aren't many shoes in the stores, but the Loft Shoe Boutique online could easily become my guilty pleasure. The new shoes for fall come in earth tones, suedes and flannels with gold and leather accents. I could wear these grey flats to school with anything. I'm thinking a pencil skirt and feminine blouse or jeans and a structured blazer. Last, and definitely not least, is the fabulous vintage-looking jewelry. I would love to add this oversized stone necklace to my collection and the gold snake bracelet is so dang glam!

No comments:

Post a Comment