August 18, 2011

Settled Down


My wardrobe used to feel like a random collection of boring basics and cute individual pieces that usually only matched one other thing. Now that I've had time to explore what I like and what works for me, putting together outfits is easier and more interesting. I don't like to put a label on my style, but I definitely gravitate towards feminine details, bold colors, oversized necklaces, and classic silhouettes. Oh and shoes! I can never resist a pair of funky flats or ladylike heels.

This outfit embodies a few of my favorite looks. It's the first time I've styled this silver and turquoise necklace from Loft. It caught my eye immediately and, as luck would have it, it was on deep discount. Score! I'm also starting to love the navy/turquoise combo, maybe even more than my beloved coral and turquoise looks. How about you? What looks do you go back to time and time again?





{tank-Calvin Klein, skirt-thrifted; necklace-Loft; sandals-Loft}

No comments:

Post a Comment