August 16, 2011

Family Reunion

 I'm pretty sure I just invented a new sport: extreme multitasking. I edited these pictures and wrote this post all while making dinner. I wouldn't be surprised if in a few short years we saw it in the Olympics. Just saying, you know who started it.

Today I had a great time at lunch with two of my friends from my Costa Rica trip earlier this summer. The weather was warm (only in Chicago is 85 just warm...) and sticky so I opted for a loose dress. I paired it with this new belt from Target rather than the cloth belt that came with it. Since the dress already had a detailed neckline and my hair was covering my ears, I kept accessories simple. Also, it was just one of those days where simple was more appealing than cute. We had a great time catching up and laughing a lot. I can't wait for our big reunion this Saturday!




{dress-American Eagle; belt-Target; sandals-Target}

No comments:

Post a Comment