June 27, 2012

Day Two


I had the idea for this outfit ever since I bought the skirt, but the resemblence to my high school gym uniform made me hesitant to even try it on. With the excuse of the 30 for 30, I threw on the brightest top, skirt, and necklace I own, all together. The pictures don't show the pure flowy-ness of the whole look, but I liked it. Thanks to the wonderously burning temperatures, I spent about two seconds outside and still came in sweaty. Awesome.

One of the few times I did go outside, my friend and I went for a target run. Got a new (and my first) maxi skirt that will make its blog debut soon. Luckily I had one spot left of my 30 pieces! Now the temperatures just need to return to the double digits for me to wear a floor-length skirt.




{top-thrifted; skirt-Zara; necklace-Mexicali Blues; sandals-Target}

No comments:

Post a Comment