June 13, 2012

30 for 30 is back!




Ahh summer. For the first time in a few years, I will actually be in town all summer. I'm working to save up for college this fall but I also need something fun to entertain me! While rereading Julie and Julia (about one woman's Julia Child cooking challenge), I was inspired to start a little challenge of my own.

I did the 30 for 30 challenge last winter but I think summer clothes and style will be different. Essentially, the challenge is to choose 30 pieces (including shoes, excluding accessories) and wear exclusively these pieces for 30 days. In the winter I had more different types of clothing with sweaters and such but it was easier to make a variety of outfits with layering. I have a few more pieces to decide on but here goes Day One!

No comments:

Post a Comment