October 15, 2011

Rain, Rain Go Away

 Hi guys, I haven't posted in over a month and it makes me want to cry. Style and fashion projects are what keep me balanced with loads of schoolwork, so I'm always happiest when I'm blogging. Over the past few weeks I've been overwhelmed with college applications and a senior courseload, just like every other 17-year-old I know. I have two rainy day looks to post and hopefully I'll get back on a more regular schedule.

I feel kind of British in this preppy sweater, jeans and rainboots. I bought the boots for Costa Rica this past summer and now I'm incorporating them into my normal wardrobe. Its been a pretty rainy fall in Chicago, so I've been trying out some new rainy chic looks.

On another note, I've been working on a fashion show for my school and last weekend I bought the fabric for my first two looks. So excited!




{sweater-Gap; scarf-Paris; jeans-AEO; boots-Famous Footwear; jewelry-Tiffany & Co}

No comments:

Post a Comment